Saturday, November 7, 2009

3 New Moon Movie Clips + BTS Footage.


With “The Twilight Saga: New Moon” getting ready to hit theaters on November 20th, Summit Entertainment has released an EPK for the media to use. If you’re not familiar with the term EPK, it stands for Electronic Press Kit. An EPK is where the studio puts movie clips, trailers, and behind the scenes footage from whatever movie they’re promoting.

Anyway, I’ve taken the movie clips Summit released, as well as all the behind the scenes footage, and posted two videos after the jump. While the three clips have already been released over the past two weeks, the ten minutes of behind the scenes footage is all new. So if you’ve been waiting for “Twilight: New Moon”, you’ll really enjoy the footage of Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson and Taylor Lautner on set. Take a look after the jump:

Finally, while I’d love to say what I thought about “New Moon”, an embargo is preventing me from writing any thoughts. Saying that, I’m free to post all the interviews I did with the cast and the filmmakers. As you may have already seen on the front page of the site, the onslaught has begun.

0 Kommentare:

Search