Thursday, November 19, 2009

New Moon The Movie, My Review (WARNiNG! SPOiLERS!)

Ok, I'm just returned home after seeing New Moon. What can I say? I loved this movie, and I will always love it. It's passionate, full of action, drama and especially romance. Yes, New Moon is a great romantic movie. There are also some flaws, in my opinion, because the editing is a little slow in many scenes and there are also some abrupt changes of scenes.
Robert as Edward is gorgeous, but I have to say that Taylor Lautner as Jacob is really impressive.

There are not so many quotes from the book in the movie, and this was a little sad, because some of my favourite quotes were not in the movie.
Some scenes and situations are totally new and created for the movie, not only the fight between Edward and the Volturi, but also some others.
The sparkle...well, the sparkle was amazing, especially when Edward is in Volterra.
And in the movie you can see the first glimpse of Bella as a vampire...^_^
But, I don't want to spoiler you so much, so if you want to ask some specific questions about the movie, just ask....and I will try to answer.

And here are one leaked video of the movie, dont watch it if you don't wanna be spoilered:




0 Kommentare:

Search