Thursday, November 5, 2009

Noot Seear (Heidi) talks about Rob


They say the fanatism raised about the movie got you upset.
I couldn't believe that: all those little girls sent into a frenzy for Pattinson. I'm curious to see if after the movie will be released, people will change their attitude towards me, too. I've got a small but exciting role.

Did you know Pattinson before you met on the set?
No, I only knew one of the vampires, Christopher (Heyerdahl, a canadian actor who plays Marcus).
I was very nervous at first, but on set they were all so kind and also a lot younger than me... They showed me all and explained everything.

Rumors of a flirt between you and Pattinson have already spread. (I say, really? this is the first time I hear this.)
Impossible.

Too young?
Not only. He's delicious, but he's not my kind and I haven't had time to know him off the set yet. We've done some scenes together, I'm always among the Volturi vampires, the Italian family I'm bound to.
 
Source: [info]lille_ma

0 Kommentare:

Search