Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Another Dog has been Saved :D

Like Kola, Kellan rescued another dog from the street:

Always a caregiver, Kellan Lutz has decided to let a little fellow into his life.
The “Twilight” actor found a stray dog abandoned on the street near his house and took the lucky pup into his home. “I just adopted a new dog, Kevin,” Lutz explained.

The 24-year-old just couldn’t say no and had to help him out. “I
found a stray on the street. He’s like a little Chihuahua that all the
neighbors were into. I don’t know why, but he just lay on the street
and acted dead and all these cars drove around him.”

And Kevin even gets to meet the family. “I’m going home to Arizona,
which I only get to do once a year. So I’m taking him to Arizona, too.”

Source:Celebrity Gossip

0 Kommentare:

Search