Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Robert Pattinson Wants Kids Soon

Robert Pattinson is keen to start a family after his parents and siblings fooled him in to thinking his mom was pregnant five years ago.

The idea of having a baby brother to look after thrilled the "Twilight" star - but the pregnancy announcement turned out to be nothing but an April Fool's Day prank.

And Pattinson has been keen to become a big brother - or a dad - ever since.

He says, "I've always liked the idea of having a younger sibling. My family tricked me about five years ago that my mum was pregnant. I didn't realize it was April Fool's Day!

"I spent the entire day saying I was gonna have a little brother and told all my friends it was the best thing in my entire life. I carried on for like three days believing it!"

And playing a big brother in his new movie "Remember Me" has only fueled Pattinson's parenting dreams.

He adds, "After working on this movie, whenever I see a part now with a younger brother, or a part where I've got a kid... I just love the idea of that. I think I'm getting broody. It's so bizarre."

http://www.starpulse.com/news/index.php/2010/03/02/robert_pattinson_wants_kids_soon

0 Kommentare:

Search