Monday, May 24, 2010

Robert Pattinson: Is He Broadway Bound?


LONDON (CBS) "Twilight" heartthrob Robert Pattinson, arguably the king of the box office these days, may soon be coming to Broadway.
 
The 24-year-old British actor, currently filming "Water for Elephants" with Reese Witherspoon, has told his reps that "stage work is something that I want to do as soon as I get a window .. it's what I trained to do and what I really miss."
 
But lest you think he is considering a West End opening night, the actor added, "I am open to any offers play-wise for here or Broadway".
 
Pattison has told pals that he really admires the career of another British teen idol - Daniel Radcliffe of "Harry Potter" fame.
 
Pattison says, "I love the mix of stuff he has done in his career, always pushing the boundaries and stuff like that. I also envy his stints on stage; he is a great actor."
 
Pattison pays vampire Edward Cullen in author Stephanie Meyers' "Twilight" franchise. The next film in the series, "The Twilight Saga: Eclipse," hits theaters June 30. "The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn" is in preproduction and scheduled for a 2011 release.

Source

0 Kommentare:

Search