Thursday, August 5, 2010

Teen Now (UK): R-Pattz prefers to relax by watching movies

Robert Pattinson likes to chill out when he’s not shooting Twilight – by watching films!

‘I love watching movies, although I hardly have any time to do it,’ he tells Now.

‘But I watch them to be inspired to do other stuff I want to do.

‘I listen to music to be inspired to write music, so everything 
I do is to create something. I don’t really need to do other stuff to unwind or get away.

‘I love what I’m doing and they all feed each other.’

From time to time, Rob does try other ways of de-stressing but finds he just gets more wound up.

‘
I did try to get a massage in Japan to relax and 
I was sitting there for an hour and half,’ he recalls.

‘I got 15 times more stressed out just waiting for that long and I thought, I’m not doing this again.

’

Read more about Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart and Taylor Lautner in Teen Now Special Twilight Issue – on sale now!

source:now magazine/via:spunk-ransom

0 Kommentare:

Search