Sunday, November 15, 2009

And Agaain Boston ;)




“Twilight” vampire Kellan Lutz is a huge fan of Matt Damon and says he wants to be just like the Cambridge cutie when he grows up - you know, career-wise.
“I love how he’s very versatile and does romantic comedies to thrillers to action dramas,” the 24-year-old actor told the Track. “I would love to be a realistic action hero like Matt Damon in the ‘Jason Bourne’ franchise. I don’t need a fast car to drive or special weapons. I just love how Bourne has the brains to figure out his situation.”
For now, Lutz will have to settle for starring in the hottest sequel of the year, “The Twilight Saga: New Moon,” with Tinseltown’s are-they-or-aren’t-they twosome, Robert Pattison and Kristen Stewart .
 
Lutz, who plays the role of Emmett Cullen in the vampire-book-series-turned-movies, still doesn’t have a full understanding of the “Twilight” tsunami deluging malls and movie theaters across America.
“I really don’t think I have a grasp on what this phenomenon is, just because we are kind of in this ‘Twilight’ zone,” said Lutz, who signed autographs for hundreds of screaming fans at the Natick Collection last night. “It’s been ‘Twilight’ the last two years and it’s going to be ‘Twilight’ the next three years, promoting the other movies. But it’s amazing to be part of something that has such amazing, loving fans that are supportive.”
But sometimes the Twi-hards can get out of line!
“This one fan brought her baby in and she wanted me to sign her baby’s forehead,” he laughed. “The baby was bald and she wanted me to permanent marker the baby’s forehead and I was like ‘No! Can I say no to that? There are some really bizarre things.”
Although Pattison and co-stars Taylor Lautner and Cam Gigandet get most of the female attention, Lutz’s alleged romances are also hot Hollywood gossip.
The fang-tastic blond wouldn’t say whether he is currently keeping company with “90210” vamp Annalynne McCord, but he did describe his ideal woman.
“I love confidence,” he said. “I really like a female who can hold her own and just feel comfortable in her skin and is not trying to impress anyone. I love a girl who knows how to book a flight or find movie showtimes. Someone who is a little tech-savvy. I love a girl who’s competitive. I don’t need to win all the time, but I do love someone who can give me a run for the money. I also love a girl who is just intelligent.”

Source: Boston Herald

0 Kommentare:

Search