Sunday, April 4, 2010

MTV MOVIE AWARDS 2010 REMINDER

GO VOTE FOR ROB AT THE MTV MOVIE AWARDS 2010!!! I know it’s not the most pretigeous award, but it’s the most exciting, and way more honourable than the KCAs or TCAs.

Okay, I’m done. Anyway, I’ll be posting a reminder every day (My time zone is GMT +8, so bear with me if I’m too early or too late). So be sure to keep a look out for it and vote whenever you do (or whenever you can).

Remember, these votes will decide the NOMINATIONS, not the winners. You can vote ‘till April 9, and then the final nominies will be announced. Voting for the WINNERS will be opened on May 11. So hurry! Below is the list of nominations Rob is up for;
 

BEST MALE PERFORMANCE

New Moon
Remember Me


GLOBAL SUPERSTAR (the dude has a wax-figure, I think he’s superstar material)


BEST KISS

Remember Me with Emilie De Ravin
New Moon with Kristen Stewart


BEST MOVIE

New Moon
(You can vote for Remember Me at the bottom)


BEST FIGHT

(You can vote for Rob and Daniel Cudmore for New Moon at the bottom)

 
GO VOTE!!!! Let’s take ‘em home all over again.
www.mtv.com/ontv/movieawards/2010/categories.jhtml

0 Kommentare:

Search